Wednesday, November 30, 2011

30. I am thankful...for this month of thinking

This month of thankful posting did what I wanted it to do--it lifted me somewhat out of a blue period.  Not completely-because I don't really think anything will do that (well, there is something-but it's not going to happen (and is the most likely cause of this blueness) so let's not go there.) 
Where was I-oh yes-
 I have a lot to be thankful for....posting every day made me think of the big and little things that make me smile.  I know I didn't even touch on all the things I am ultimately thankful for....there were many days my mind was blank for a long time before I could type.  Somedays were more thoughtful than others-some were more trivial...
It wasn't that I didn't have anything to be thankful for...it's that most areas of my life are good-so I take a lot for granted.  I am trying not to, though.
This month made me be more aware of just how blessed I truly am.

1 comment: