Thursday, November 3, 2011

3. I am thankful for....My husband

We have gone through a lot together. We get each other through our individual rough patches. He always seems to know that I need some extra attention.  He came and took me to lunch today.  Knew I needed to get out in the warm, fresh air.  We sat outside and ate.  I drank up the sun.  When I got home, he had the yard stuff ready.  This is a good thing.  I love yard work.  I am the first to work in the yard-and the last to pack it up for the winter. I have been known to cover the flower beds with sheets up at night until Christmas to continue seeing the blooming flowers.
Yard work and gardening calm me, de-stress me, organize my thoughts, work though issues. 
He knew it was exactly what I needed today.

No comments:

Post a Comment