The lovely and talented jayesel wrote on her blog about “Imposter Syndrome”and how we seem to doubt our own selves and what we are good at. It's a good read-so go read it and then come back.
She asked her readers to come up with a list of 7 things we are good and be proud:
7 Things I Do Well:
1) I am a kick-ass speech therapist for preschool-aged children.
2) I am a good Navigator. I am in charge of getting us to and from points unknown-and the various detours to take if a turn is missed.
3) I have a great memory, especially auditory memory. I am famous for repeating verbatim conversations-especially when someone else is in error.
4) I am a good reader. I devour books, magazines, labels-anything.
5) I take good pictures. Hence the reason I am not in any-I take them ALL.
6) I am a good and supportive wife. You'll just have to trust me on the reasons for this one.
7) I am a good flower gardener. My yard is always in bloom during the summer.
Continue Jayesel's challenge! What are you good at? Post your own list!!