Things list week that caught my attention:
1) A man walking his dog using a Segway. A Pomeranian. That he had to pick up half-way down the trail (A 2-mile portion of the Montour Trail)
2) A woman on a cell phone walking while pushing her large dog in a stroller.
3) A Ten-dollar bill blowing down the street (Mine now!)
4) Actively avoiding 4 accidents because other people
-ran a red light (He got tired of waiting for it to turn green and went anyway-even thought it was the opposing traffic's turn. where was he going? The Sub shop on the opposite Corner)
-Looked only one way before pulling out into traffic
-Pulled into my lane (in the spot my car was currently occupying)
- once again someone runs the stop sign at the beginning of my street when I am turning in. The cops could make their monthly quota here on my short, out of the way street.
5) I think my brother and mother drunk called me last night-giggling over some foreclosures "I should buy" in Florida. I am not sure which is worse-that they were drunk-or that they weren't.