Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Right Now

Ok-time to stop procrastinating and just write.  I seem to want to wait until I have the "perfect" topic. Several bloggers are jumping on the "now" theme Uncle Crappy, Pittsburgh Girlie, Wildfire and others.  So I am going to do this too.

Right now the score from Lost's finale is playing in my head-has been all day.

Right now I am hot and my husband is being nice and not turning on the AC because I hate hate hate it. Not the cool air-but the Window AC.  It is noisy and we have to shut out the outside, hang a sheet-and there are days I feel claustrophobic from it all!

Right now the dog is trying to get on the couch because she heard thunder.  She hates thunder ever since we moved from Florida.  Go figure-storms were a daily occurrence there and never bothered her.  Here she shakes and whines and one time got stuck under a bed-up the steps she is forbidden to climb.

Right now I am waiting for a friend to pick me up so we can do Week 1, Day 2 of Couch to 5K.  I am pretending that my knees are not still screaming from day 1 on Sunday.  I took Motrin.  I bought new inserts for my new supposedly great for my type of issue shoes.   This is why I stopped aerobics in the fall-and only started walking in April.

Right now I feel I will never be able to say I am a runner-that my goal for running 3 miles is a fairy tale because I can only run 60-90 second intervals for 20 minutes and get injured.

Right now I am depressed over several things at home. My age, No kids and husband without a job top the list.

Right now I have 7 days to do about 30 days worth of new paperwork at work--oh yeah-and do my job.

Right now my cat is basically living in the basement because my husband suddenly developed an allergy-and that, combined with his ocd tendency about cat hair has made him hate the cat and I am tired of fighting over a cat (since he used to like him there is a lot of tension between us regarding this subect).  So now I feel guilt and uncertainty and just don't know what to do.  If I give the cat away it solves one issue-but brings up several new issues between us-control, jealousy, and fear that somehow this will become a permanent part of his personality (force me to give up what i love because he "hates" it suddenly).

Right now I should quit worrying about "what ifs"

Right now I need to turn off the computer because it is booming outside.

1 comment: